Basically there should be rules and regulations gilding every community in other to enable a successful running of the activities in that community, in same proportions, we will be pointing out very important rules instructions and policies gilding the GND, Read attentively and do adhere to them.
1. 1 ETH = 4037 GND: The current rate at which you can get GND while paying with Ethereum is at a rate of 1 Ethereum to 4037 GND, by this we mean with a single value of 1 eth, you’ll be able to afford over 4037 GND token as at now.
2. 0.001 ETH MINIMUM INVESTMENT: In every platform, there’s always a minimum and maximum value an investor can invest into the platform in order to regulate the perfect run of the platform. For GND, an investor Is allowed to invest a minimum amount of 0.001 ETH in purchasing the GND Token, on their website, they clearly warn “Do not send less than this amount!” according to their website “The minimum amount the token sale will accept is 0.001 ETH”
3. STRICTLY ETHER: Ethereum is the only means of purchasing the GND Token on GND, they clearly warns investors to abide by that fact and avoid trying to use other means or crypto, as found on the home page of their website, I quote “Do NOT send any tokens other than Ether to the GNDTokenSale contract as they will be irrecoverably locked inside the contract!”. To avoid further problems working with this platform you need to take this into deep consideration anytime you decide to get GND Tokens.
4. PAYMENTS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT: A lot of investors keep doing this mistake of getting their investments funded directly from exchangers, that’s wrong and not advisable on GND, investors should always be sure to make payments only from their personal wallets such as Mist, Etheruem-Wallet, Metamask or MyEtherWallet. Do you know why this is essential? The exchanger may be awarded the GND Tokens rather than your own account, so you need to be very careful about that too.
5. TRANSFER OF TOKENS: After an investor must have successfully purchased the GND Tokens, transfer of tokens between accounts is prohibited until the sale is finalized.
6. GND TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS: This is a very vital and sensitive aspect of the whole others, there might be some scammers and fake individuals claiming to have the autonomy to sale the GND Tokens, and requesting payments be made to their accounts, please be aware and informed that (0x48fAf69CEBE7c310679352Fb88c6129C465f75eC) is the only valid GND token contract address, how true is this? You can quickly go to the homepage of the site (http://www.gndsa.info/) scroll to almost the bottom and you’ll see the information, any payment made to any other address aside this is not valid. Use the “Watch Token” feature in Mist/Ethereum wallet to track your balance and total GND issuance. Be attentive to this as they clearly warn on their platform, “DO NOT SEND ETHER OR ANY OTHER TOKENS TO THIS ADDRESS)
7. PURCHASING GND: In purchasing GND token, their only one valid and active payments method, all investors are instructed to send all valid payments to the GNDTokenSale smart contract: (0x6e4b14D0b9f7127d25db1745c7ef53352f41f0a0) how true is this? You can quickly go to the homepage of the site (http://www.gndsa.info/) scroll to almost the bottom and you’ll see the information, any payment made to any other address aside this is not valid.
8. ACTIVE SUPPORT TEAM: The best attention a platform can provide for its investors is a prompt and dependable support team, the GNDSA possesses a very responsive contact us page were all investors can easily navigate to and push their messages across to the support team, there response are prompt and dependable. Visit the contact us page here http://www.gndsa.info/contact/
9. OFFICIAL URL: There might be some scammers, website and fake individuals claiming to have the autonomy to sale the GND Tokens, and requesting payments be made to their accounts, please be aware and informed that the only official website and platform investors are allowed in function in is www.gndsa.info, any transaction done outside this url is not a valid GNDSA transaction.